Imagine days filled with sandy beaches, kayaking in a river filled with wildlife, and gorgeous sunrises. This fantasy can be a reality in Vero Beach, FL. This fantastic city is quickly receiving a reputation that rivals the Hamptons. With its well-manicured landscaping, clean streets, and numerous activities, there are plenty of reasons to move to here. As Vero Beach movers, we move a lot of families to the area and we hear nothing but wonderful things about their new home. Here are some of their favorite aspects of their new hometown:
- Enjoy the Outdoors (365) – The wonderful thing about being located in a tropical climate is that you can enjoy being outside every day of the year. Summertime may be a bit hot, but there are numerous lakes, the Indian River, and the Atlantic Ocean to cool off in.
- Wildlife – The Indian River separates the barrier island from the mainland. This natural waterway is full of wildlife. Every day you can look out and watch the sunset with dolphins swimming by and birds flying overhead. This area is also frequented by manatees, fish, and, of course, alligators. Sit back and watch from your house or restaurant patio or get up close and personal with a boat tour.
- Culture – Vero Beach is also home to a wide variety of cultural experiences. If you are looking for a theatrical experience, visit the Riverside Theatre or the Vero
- Beach Theatre Guild –. There are always several museums for you to choose from including a history museum and art museum.
- Fun Adventures – There are so many other experiences you can have in Vero Beach. From shopping to dining to water sports, there is something for everyone to enjoy in Vero Beach.
Vero Beach is a great place to call home! At DeVries Family Moving & Storage, we can’t wait to move you and your family to this piece of paradise. We will work with you to create the perfect moving solution for your relocation. Call us at (772) 873-7088 or fill out our quick and easy quote form for your FREE ESTIMATE today!